Point of contact
Point of Contact: Richard J. Cashman, Executive Vice President
Office: (571) 482-2772
Mobile: (703) 403-8462
Fax: (571) 482-2799
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7216
The aXseum Seaport-Next Gen Team
In addition to aXseum, Inc., our team includes the collective, systematic, and programmatic expertise of:
Agile Defense, Inc. dba Webster Data Communications: Agile Defense Inc. provides IT solutions and services to support and advance the mission of our customers. Through an empowered and engaged workforce, we deliver innovative and high quality services to our customers worldwide.
The Acquisition Logistics Company, LLC: Founded in 2008, ALC is a veteran-owned, small disadvantaged business specializing in the entire acquisition-logistics lifecycle. With every program we support, we focus on efficiency, risk management, life-cycle costs, technology integration, communication, and best-in-industry practices, processes, and tools.
Avening Management and Technical Services, LLC: Avening Tech is a woman-owned/veteran owned small business focused on providing expert management and technical support services to DoD organizations. Our expertise includes information technology, cyber security, network operations, asset management, acquisition support, web and software development services and subject matter expertise in C4I.
Council for Logistics Research, Inc.: CLR has extensive work experience in leader development, logistics, business analysis, information technology and knowledge management. We are proud of our reputation for assessing clients’ needs and quickly deploying the necessary resources to assist clients on a full spectrum of projects. Many of CLR’s employees have advanced degrees and professional certifications in areas such as project management, business process re-engineering, DoD acquisition, and organizational and leadership development. CLR collaborates effectively with clients and stakeholders to meet their mission requirements.
JRC Integrated Systems, Inc.: JRC is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides advanced professional services to solve complex problems for the Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies.
Logistic Management Institute: LMI is a consultancy dedicated to powering a future-ready, high-performing government, drawing from expertise in digital and analytic solutions, logistics, and management advisory services. We deliver integrated capabilities that incorporate emerging technologies and are tailored to customers’ unique mission needs, backed by objective research and data analysis. Founded in 1961 to help the Department of Defense resolve complex logistics management challenges, LMI continues to enable growth and transformation, enhance operational readiness and resiliency, and ensure mission success for federal civilian and defense agencies.
One Network Enterprises: After more than 14 years of research, development and testing, One Network’s patented cloud platform, The Real Time Value Network, is proven to simplify business systems technology, increase speed and agility, and deliver higher service levels at dramatically lower costs.
Softthink Solutions: Softthink Solutions Inc provides information technology services. The Company offers application development, data integration, business analytics, cybersecurity, cloud services, artifical intelligence, blockchain technology, infrastructure managed services, and robotic process automation services. Softthink Solutions serves its clients in the United States.
SRC, Inc.: SRC Inc., formerly Syracuse Research Corporation, is an independent, not-for-profit research and development company that develops solutions for customers in the defense, environment and intelligence industries. SRC is chartered by the State of New York, with headquarters in North Syracuse, NY
Trident Group America, Inc.: The Trident Group America is committed to providing the most comprehensive and professional global maritime security solutions through our application of unparalleled manpower, our strategic relationships, technology, training and support of innovative maritime discoveries. Trident Group America has a current certification with ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
WiSC Enterprises, LLC: WiSC management operates with a clear vision to enable worldwide interoperability of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance data. Our Mission is to provide objective analysis and recommendations to customers worldwide that demonstrate enhanced capabilities, interoperable solutions, streamlined processes, and reduced life-cycle costs. We believe we have assembled the best team possible to meet these objectives.
Zantech IT Services: As a provider of leading-edge technology solutions, Zantech supports the Federal Government and industry clients with enterprise information systems solutions. “Outstanding Performance…Always “ is our corporate motto and represents our commitment to build long-term relationships with our clients by providing the highest quality service. Every client is Zantech’s most important customer, and we are focused on addressing their specific needs, in a timely and efficient manner.
aXseum, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. As such, we offer unparalleled levels of quality assurance. We measure performance to achieve the following benefits:
- To identify whether we are meeting customer requirements. How do we know that we are providing the services/products that our customers require?
- To help us understand our processes. To confirm what we know or reveal what we don’t know. Do we know where the problems are?
- To ensure decisions are based on fact, not on emotion. Are our decisions based upon well documented facts and figures or on intuition and gut feelings?
- To show where improvements need to be made. Where can we do better? How can we improve?
- To show if improvements actually happened. Do we have a clear picture?
- To reveal problems that bias, emotion, and longevity cover up. If we have been doing our job for a long time without measurements, we might assume incorrectly that things are going well. (They may or may not be, but without measurements there is no way to tell.)
- To identify whether suppliers are meeting our requirements. Do our suppliers know if our requirements are being met?
As part of our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, aXseum implements the practice that if we cannot measure an activity, we cannot control it. If we cannot control it, we cannot manage it. Without dependable measurements, intelligent decisions cannot be made. Measurements, therefore, can be used for:
- Control: Measurements help to reduce variation. For example, a typical control for DOE contractor accountability measurement is the Work Authorization Directive System (WADS) and Performance Evaluation Plan (PEP). Their purpose is to reduce expense overruns so that agreed-to objectives can be achieved.
- Self-Assessment: Measurements can be used to assess how well a process is doing, including improvements that have been made.
- Continuous Improvement: Measurements can be used to identify defect sources, process trends, and defect prevention, and to determine process efficiency and effectiveness, as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Management Assessment: Without measurement there is no way to be certain we are meeting value-added objectives or that we are being effective and efficient. The basic concept of performance measurement involves:
- planning and meeting established operating goals/standards;
- detecting deviations from planned levels of performance; and,
- restoring performance to the planned levels or achieving new levels of performance.