aXseum Inc. seeks a Full-time System Architect to support the DTRA mission on location in Ft. Belvoir, VA.
We are searching for an outstanding candidate to be a key contributor on the Defense Stockpile Management System (DSMS) including Nuclear Management Information System (NUMIS), Defense Integration and Management of Nuclear Data Services (DIAMONDS), Joint Application Design Environment (JADE) and DIAMONDS Accountability Training System (DATS) projects.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
- Establish DSMS architecture within the context of the overall system including selection of processor types and architecture, and software architecture and major interfaces, in accordance with applicable DoD and other Federal policies and guidance, such as Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Plan and develop architecture and design plans for communication and collaboration products, operating system platforms including servers, devices, management products, applications and overall security related to implementing these products.
- Developing architecture artifacts as requested by DTRA to document newly integrated capabilities within the DSMS Enterprise Architecture. The artifacts shall include the following reference models as applicable:
- Business Reference Model
- Service Component Reference Model
- Technical Reference Model
- Performance Reference Model
- Data Reference Model
- Analyzing objectives, categorize and prioritize requirements, and architect solutions.
- Architect, implement, and deploy leading edge technologies and solutions.
- Assist in the strategic planning process to ensure strongly aligned IT and business goals
- Providing consulting and SW and IT Lifecycle Frameworks that offer best practice processes, guidance, and custom-tailored solutions for managing the entire IT life cycle (planning, preparing, building, maintaining).
- Refining current architectures and assist in the deployment and integration of communications solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated Experience working with DoD and other Federal Architecture policies and guidance
- Demonstrated Experience developing DoDAF documentation
- Advanced degree of analytical ability.
- Advanced skill in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Intermediate skills in database design and concepts.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Certified as an IASAE II in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance (IA) Workforce Improvement Program Manual. (CSSLP desired)
- Final Top Secret Clearance
- B.S. Degree required; or direct work experience may substitute for education. (1 year experience = 1 year education).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing similar services, preferably in DoD
How to apply
Visit our website at www.axseum.com. Click on the “Join Our Team” section of our site. Complete and submit application via our website (click on “apply here” at the bottom of the page) or download application and submit via fax (571) 482-2799. Please include resume with your submission.
aXseum Solutions, L.L.C. and its subcontractors shall abide by the requirements of 41CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation and gender identity. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity and sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.